About Morgan Law
Morgan Law executive recruitment agency was formed in 2000 with the vision of helping public & not-for-profit sector organisations recruit new talent into middle-management through to executive level roles, primarily within the professional disciplines.
Today, we are placing more than 1200 senior management candidates across 500 organisations every year and have grown to the point where we have over 40 consultants based in our London offices. Ours is a brand name built on innovation - but most importantly, the ability to deliver results across a range of Finance, HR, Procurement, Marketing/Communications and Executive positions.
Our founding partners, David Morgan and Simon Law, are still heavily involved in the business on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that our services are simply the best in the industry in terms of our market knowledge, value for money, and ability to deliver.
Awards and Accreditations:
- Morgan Law executive recruitment agency is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC), the professional body dedicated to representing the interests of the recruitment industry.
- Sunday Times Fast Track 100 2010
- Sunday Times Fast Track 100 2007
- Recruitment International Growth Company of the Year 2009
- No.1 Recruiter Magazine Hot 100 2009
- No.4 Recruiter Magazine Hot 100 2010
- No 4 Recruiter Magazine Hot 100 2011
- No 4 Recruiter Magazine Hot 100 2012
- No 1 Public Sector Recruiter Hot 100 2012
- No 6 Recruiter Fast 502011
- Real Business Magazine - Hot 100 2010
- No. 44 Sunday Times Profit Track 100 2010
- Recruiter fast 50 2010/2009
- Accountancy Age Recruitment Consultancy of the year 2006
- Recognised as a Leading Provider - Institute of Interim Management 2010
- Recruitment International Best Recruitment Company to work for (£10-40m) 2010 - shortlisted