Over the last ten years the Morgan Law Finance Team has built a reputation for delivering results for clients and candidates across the public sector finance arena.
As the UK’s premier, solely public and not-for-profit sector, accountancy recruitment agency, we cover both temporary and permanent positions across the spectrum of financial vacancies from middle management to executive level positions.
As a specialist consultancy, we also attend a number of conferences to help to develop and maintain our market knowledge, such as the CIPFA, HFMA and National Housing Finance events.
Some of the typical roles we cover include:
- Financial Accountants
- Finance Managers
- Management Accountants
- Finance Directors
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Forecasting & Planning specialists
- Internal and External Auditors
- Costing Specialists
- Financial Controllers
Some examples of roles we have recently filled:
- Interim Director of Finance/CEO - Electoral Commission
- Head of Exchequer Funds - HM Treasury
- Interim Head of Financial Management - Newham Hospitals NHS Trust
- Director of Finance and Head of Finance - Specialist Schools and Academies Trust
- Interim Financial Modelling Specialist - British Museum
- Financial Controller - University of Oxford
- Finance Manager and Capital Accountant - Brent Borough Council
- Deputy Head of Finance-Adults, Social Care - Richmond Borough Council
Morgan Law is the only finance job site for all your requirements. To get in touch please call us on 020 7747 4949 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.