Assistant HR Business Partner
I have an excellent opportunity for an Interim Assistant HR Business Partner to join a renowned Regulatory Body (Civil Service) ASAP until the end of March 2024. This interim role will pay a salary of £42,870 per year (pro-rata) and will require travel into the Canary Wharf Offices 4 times a month with the remainder of the time working remotely.
Your role will support the HR Business Partner in delivering a focused HR service that meets the needs of the client group and wider organisation. You will work in partnership with HR team members to ensure pay and employee relations issues are managed to a high quality, ensuring adherence to legislation, policies and terms and conditions. Contributing to strategic HR projects and deputising for HR Business Partners as required.
Key responsibilities: –
- To quickly and effectively build and maintain strong and credible relationships with managers at all levels within the client area and to develop in-depth understanding of the work of the organisation.
- To provide advice to managers to contribute to effective management of staff and meet governance requirements.
- To effectively advise on and manage employee relations cases, including disciplinary, grievance, absence management and performance.
- To work in partnership with managers at a strategic level to constructively challenge and identify opportunities for change and development.
- To identify, pre-empt and prioritise issues and problems leading to structured and appropriate solutions, working with managers and HR colleagues as appropriate. This will include a range of HR issues, including complex queries on pay/terms and conditions.
- To contribute to the development of management capability through coaching and identifying learning & development interventions.
- To advise on organisational change initiatives in line with policy and legal frameworks, and working to ensure engagement of staff
- To contribute to strategic HR projects as agreed with the HR Business Partner.
The ideal candidate will have: –
- Good experience of working with managers and advising on employee relations cases including complex queries on pay/terms and conditions and providing appropriate solutions
- Proven HR advisory or senior extensive experience in HR transactional matters, including strong knowledge and application of UK employment legislation.
- Graduate or Chartered membership of CIPD, or currently undertaking qualification.
If you have the skills, experience and qualifications required for this position and you are available at short notice (2 to 3 weeks), please apply to this role by submitting your up to date CV and contact details.