Head of Data Engineering and Analytics
A leading Charity in London are seeking a Head of Data Engineering and Analytics to join their team.
The current data team is currently focussed on ETL and data pipelines and there are plans to advance this team towards visual analytics and machine learning. You will have experience of developing and delivering organisational data and analytics strategies and of leading high performing teams across business intelligence, data governance and data engineering.
- Support the delivery of Information & Data Strategy.
- Work with the Analytics team deliver and develop visual analytics for the organisation.
- Be responsible for the definition of the organisation’s data strategy.
- Champion data architecture.
- Set the standards and ways of working for the data architecture community and the Engineering team.
- Provide advice to project teams and oversee the management of the full data product life cycle.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- SQL – good working knowledge and experience of SQL
- Working knowledge of Python and data visualisation tools such as Power BI
- Experience with CRM Systems such as Salesforce
- Experience in system integration and ETL
- Experience with Informatica or Snowflake is desired