Human Resources Manager
Morgan Law are proud to be partnering exclusively with Solace Women’s Aid in the search for a talented Human Resources Manager to join their team of committed and inspiring individuals whose dedication has saved the lives of thousands of women, men and children in the capital.
Solace Women’s Aid is an innovative, exciting, grassroots charity with the purpose of bringing an end to the harm done through domestic and sexual violence for all survivors, and in particular women and children. Working across London, Solace Women’s Aid provides a range of services including advice and advocacy, refuges, and support for children and families. Their work is holistic and empowering, working alongside survivors to achieve independent lives free from abuse.
As Human Resources Manager you’ll join a small and friendly HR team, committed to providing a proactive, inclusive and high quality HR service to Solace Women’s Aid. In this busy and varied role, you’ll manage the HR team in the delivery of day-to-day HR operations, including ER casework, induction, training and payroll management. You will also lead on the implementation of initiatives and projects to further develop HR service delivery. This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional with a commitment to fostering innovation and continuous improvement to play a key role in developing a forward looking, proactive and valued HR service for Solace Women’s Aid.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will require:
- Proven HR Management experience
- Strong HR generalist experience gained in the charity sector
- Knowledge and understanding of equity, diversity and inclusion
- Proven experience of managing complex and sensitive employee relations issues
- Experience of developing HR processes and procedures
- Experience of using and developing HR information systems (ideally CIPHR)
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of employment law in practice
- A high degree of emotional intelligence along with feminist values in understanding ‘violence against women and girls’
- A commitment to understanding diversity and ensuring anti-discriminatory practice is applied in all forms of work
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
The role offers hybrid working to include 1-2 days per week at the office (nearest tube Caledonian Road) and work from home for the remainder of the week.
Please note: Due to the nature of Solace Women’s Aid services being run by women, for women, this role is restricted to women applicants under the Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, and Part 1.
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your CV today to receive further information. All direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Morgan Law.