Interim Delivery Manager 8c
A Interim Delivery Manager with extensive Programme Management experience from a NHS Trust is required to support the development of a Surgical Pathway programme in support of reducing waiting times within Planned Care. The Trust is based in London and it is essential that you can work onsite at least 3 days a week and 2 from home. This is not negotiable for this role. The role will initially last until end of March 2023. You will ideally have experience within a Planned Care/Surgery environment but you must have experience in Programme Management role within an NHS Trust, which is essential.
The role be managing and tracking the mitigation of risks and issues and manage dependencies across teams and departments and will include the following:
- Ensuring all key stakeholders e.g., technical teams, clinicians, are fully briefed on and bought into the benefits of the solution at kick-off stage
- Delivering a detailed Trust Implementation Plan which aligns to the overall Trust pilot roadmap (Trust Kick-Off, Trust Readiness, Pre-Roll Out and Roll Out etc) with clear roles and responsibilities outlined across operational and clinical delivery teams
- Scoping out the resource requirements for the Trust to deliver the pilot, and ensuring this resource is in place to deliver when required
- Mobilising key project roles such as the Operational Delivery Team and the Clinical Engagement Network to progress fast delivery against the plan
- Setting up the relevant local governance structures to enable effective reporting and governance of the pilot at a local level
- Ensuring that all legal documentation required to deliver the Pilot (MOU and IG) is in place within the Trust to kick off the pilot
- NHS Trust experience – At least 3 years of senior level experience at trust (Essential)
- Ability to influence and build relationships with senior stakeholders including clinicians and working within challenging circumstances (Essential)
- Strong project management skills and experience to include tools, techniques, governance, and assurance (Essential)
- Experience of managing a transformation of a clinical pathway or process (Essential)
- Clinical Pathways – Experience of surgical pathways
- Experience of working within a national programme
If you have the required experience please do apply.