Interim Deputy Director of Operations – Women and Children
A Interim Deputy Director of Operations for Women and Children is required for a Trust in the South East. You will need to be a Senior Operational Interim who has operated at an 8d level, with specific Women and Children experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large NHS trust and provide senior leadership to a large division.
The Deputy Director of Operations is responsible for delivering the Trust’s Strategy, within Women and Children, incorporating the following:
- Ensuring the standardisation of services across all relevant specialities to the best possible level, so that patients experience high quality care;
- Lead on the planning, development and delivery of services to ensure that there is a common understanding of capacity and demand with clear operational plans to deliver the best in care in the most appropriate settings;
- Planning and managing services to ensure the best possible use of resources. This will include income opportunities, reducing run-rate, delivering cost improvement programmes (CIPs) and delivering the recommendations from benchmarking tools such as Model Hospital and GIRFT; Leading the development of a sustainable workforce across multiple disciplines that is fit for the future within their area of responsibility;
- Working with system partners to put in place clinical pathways that care for patients in the most appropriate settings, and reducing inappropriate or avoidable demand for acute services.
- The Deputy Director of Operations will be responsible for all aspects of operational performance of the Division whilst maintaining quality standards and for ensuring the implementation and maintenance of good governance arrangements. This includes the line management of Service Unit Managers and associated teams.
If you have the required experience as above, please do apply.