We now have an exciting opportunity for a People Analyst to work within the new and evolving People Analytics and Systems team for our leading Professional Services client. Please note this role offers hybrid working arrangements with a high level of flexibility and occasional requirement to be in the central London office.
Working closely with the People Analytics and Systems Manager, as well as collaborating across the wider People Team streams, this role will involve working with a varied range of data, systems and analytics across all People related systems and projects, as well as involvement with the implementation of new systems, automation and streamlining of current processes. This will include:
- Supporting with the review of data accuracy and implementation of data cleansing processes
- Developing a technical understanding of current systems and integration
- Building a deep understanding of the data required by key stakeholders and creating bespoke reports and dashboards to support with reporting
- Supporting on the resolution of a range of People Systems and Analytics queries
This role offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of the organisation’s People Analytics journey and shift to real-time people analytics, which will support and enable the execution of organisational strategy from a people angle. The role is expected to evolve alongside the organisation’s People Analytics and Systems journey and will suit a forward-thinking and proactive individual who is already passionate about developing their experience in People Analytics, and who is keen to learn and develop.
To be considered you will:
- Be highly analytical, with an exceptional degree of accuracy and proven attention to detail when working with data, including experience of working with sensitive data
- Possess database administration and report generation experience, ideally within Professional Services
- Demonstrate excellent administration and organisational skills with an ability to progress multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritise workload and maintain effective systems
- Be a professional and confident communicator, both written and verbally, and be able to deal comfortably and credibly with individuals at all levels
- Be IT literate with a strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint