People Business Partner
Are you an aspiring HR Officer with HR Co-ordination and Employee Relations and Recruitment experience? This is an excellent permanent opportunity for you to develop you skills in these areas as a People Business Partner with an women’s and girl’s charity. It is a full time permanent role paying £33,188 per year with excellent benefits and the role will be hybrid (based in the London office a couple of times per month and at home).
Reporting to the Senior People Business Partner, you will Deliver a responsive range of effective, compliant and customer focused people services that contribute to an inclusive culture, enabling colleagues to sustain high levels of performance and help the charity to achieve its Strategic Objectives, and be a great place to work.
You will provide high quality services on the behalf of the People & Culture (P&C) team to ensure the smooth coordination and implementation of employee relations and recruitment activity. Supporting the development and implementation of P&C activities and projects as relevant to the role.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience: –
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role providing advice and support on recruitment and employee relation matters
- Experience of building effective relationships, both internally and externally, showing sensitivity for others’ viewpoints and valuing diversity
- Experience of applying relevant employment law and good practice within a HR environment.
- Experience of using computerised HR applications and systems in an HR function
- Associate of the CIPD or equivalent experience with evidence of continuous development.
If this sounds like you, submit your CV ASAP.