People Development Manager
An excellent opportunity to join a women’s and children’s charity as People Development Manager. This position pays a salary of £42,444 per year and reports to the Head of People & OD.
This is a full time permanent role and will involve hybrid working (partially in the London office and working remotely) with competitive employee benefits and pension.
You will deliver a responsive range of effective, compliant and customer focused people services that contribute to an inclusive culture, enabling colleagues to sustain high levels of performance and help the charity to achieve its Strategic Objectives, and be a great place to work.
This role will be an effective partner, working collaboratively with managers to support delivery of their team priorities through managing the provision a range of training and learning interventions, as well as providing process, guidance and support, enabling the development of local strategies, aligned with overall strategic plan.
You will manage 2 direct reports and the skills and experience required are as follows: –
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role managing the training function including experience in identifying, organising and delivering training courses and in driving development initiatives
- Experience of building effective relationships, both internally and externally, showing sensitivity for others’ viewpoints and valuing diversity
- Experience of applying relevant good practice within a HR environment.
- Experience of using e-learning systems
- Associate of the CIPD or equivalent experience with evidence of continuous development.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, submit your CV ASAP.