People Systems Lead
Our large London-based client now has fantastic opportunity for an experienced People Systems Lead to join them on a permanent basis. Please note; this role offers hybrid and flexible working with regular weekly visibility required in the central London office.
As People Systems Lead you will lead the overall management of the People systems and processes that are key within the People Team, including defining and delivering systems roadmaps across People Operations, L&D, Reward and Resourcing. You will manage a team of systems experts to continually review and develop infrastructure, policies, and controls processes required to meet regulatory, strategic, and operational requirements via Audits, Management Information, and reports. You’ll be working closely with the IT team and external 3rd parties to deliver projects and ongoing system improvements. As People Systems Lead you will also manage the team in working closely with key business stakeholders, ensuring the HR Systems team acts as the point of HR systems expertise for the business.
To be considered you will require:
- Proven HR Systems experience with and a good understanding of the administration and management of HR Systems, ideally People XD
- A demonstrable understanding of systems strategy and how HR systems work within an overall HR infrastructure and in conjunction with processes
- Experience of managing projects from concept to delivery
- Experience of delivering SLAs in a high-volume administration environment (preferably in a shared service environment and ideally in HR)
- Experience of new system implementation (People XD) would be highly desirable
- Expertise in Excel and database management
- A proven track record of influencing and implementing change and process improvement
- Strong communication skills