Senior IT Infrastructure Project Manager
A cultural Charity are seeking a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. You will lead and deliver IT projects in accordance with their plan, with a particular emphasis on projects with technical components and having multiple stakeholders.
This role is hybrid working – 3 days on site in London
- Manage and deliver multiple IT projects simultaneously, ranging in size from extra small to extra-large according to defined project management standards, from inception to completion and final handover to support staff.
- Plan and manage IT infrastructure and technical integration activities as required in support of the implementation of key projects.
- Ensure projects are delivered to agreed time, budget and quality while managing project risks effectively.
- Manage IT procurements in support of specified projects.
- Coordinate the work of specialists charged with project delivery. This may include personnel from the team or other specialist teams and third parties.
- Manage external suppliers and ensure they deliver in line with agreed Statement of Works and contracts.
- Lead and coordinate user and other stakeholder activities in support of specified projects, finding strategies to ensure agreement on deliverables and timetable, and ensuring accurate, timely and appropriate communications occur.
- Demonstrate high level understanding of below concepts and ability to translate this to non-technical staff:
- Networking, Physical network infrastructure incl. switches, VLANs and WANs, Windows server, Virtualisation, Active Directory, BCP/DR.
- Significant experience in IT roles (excluding pure programming roles), this to include time working within a formal project management methodology: PRINCE 2, PMP, Agile methodologies.
- Experience in generating and maintaining risk registers.
- Experience with vendor engagement (RFI, RFP, ITT).
- 5+ years of experience of successful delivery of IT technical projects (with a focus on IT Infrastructure).
- Full right to work in the UK.