Salary: £37,000 - £41,000
Closing date: Sunday 12th of August 2018
The 2 positions available are working in Kingston next to the Thames in South West London. Kingston University boasts over 18,000 students from over 100 different countries.
The University is going through a fascinating period of change. Under the guidance of a new Vice Chancellor, we are updating our buildings with state-of-the-art facilities to improve the student experience.
The successful candidate will manage a responsive and trusted HR service. You will ensure that University customers are provided with an exemplary HR service across the employee lifecycle, offering HR advice and policy guidance to those who need it.
This post will require someone who has exceptional people management skills, providing full line management to an experienced HR team. You will have an excellent knowledge of employment law and good practice with experience in complex employee relations casework. In addition, you will be able to take a strategic approach to your work. Through HR analytics, performance reports and project data you will drive HR performance and plan and organise your own work.
The ideal candidate will also:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Higher Education Sector, including the challenges it faces and trends
- Be an excellent communicator, able to influence varied and diverse stakeholders and establish a wide relationship network across the University
- Display an ability to carry out analytical and critical thinking. Identifying patterns, establishing trends and providing new insights and ideas when required
Resourcing and Talent Manager
In this position you will lead and develop a customer focused recruitment service that enriches the candidates experience.
- Proactively use Social Media to maximise direct recruitment and put in place a ‘search’ policy to reach out to candidates in the market place
- Manage the job evaluation process, overseeing all new jobs and regrading requests
- Review resourcing and talent pipeline requirements and make recommendations for supporting campaigns for all roles cross the University
We are looking for is someone who has excellent understanding of recruitment and selection processes and able to offer advice to improve the service. You will be a highly skilled communicator with an ability to explain and advise stakeholders on a wide range of recruitment issues and how this feeds into a talent pipeline.
The closing date for applications will be Sunday 12th of August 2018.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send a full CV together with a Supporting Statement outlining your skills and experience for this post, together with your current salary and notice period, to email@example.com.
Sunday 12th of August 2018
Interview with Kingston University