Look Ahead supports thousands of people across London and the South East with a diverse range of needs, we work with them to make individual choices, achieve goals and take control of their lives by providing high quality care, support and housing services.
We are proud to be the trusted partner of local authorities and health organisations across our regions, providing specialist support and care services for individuals with a wide range of needs including Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, Homelessness and Complex Needs, and Young People, including those leaving care.
We currently require a driven and commercially minded Director of People to join our Senior Management Team, reporting to our Chief Executive. As well as owning the workforce development strategy, you will lead and develop our people support functions, including learning and development, business partnering, recruitment, HR services and communications.
- Contributing to Look Ahead’s overall corporate strategy as a key member of the Senior Management team.
- Leading and managing a highly performing and customer focused HR and communications team.
- Promoting a positive working culture that maximises staff engagement and identifies and develops talent.
- Acting as trusted advisor to the Chief Executive on people matters and culture change initiatives.
- Managing union relationships during a climate of increasing sector challenges.
- This is a hugely exciting and challenging post that will involve engaging with a wide range of stakeholders.
If you are passionate, highly motivated and feel you embody our values of excellence, aspiration, partnership and trust, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for more details:
Rebecca Beardwell - Partner
Tel: 0207 747 6810
Rachel Whyte - Director
Tel: 0207 747 4929
How to Apply:
To apply, please send:
- A full CV
- A covering letter addressing the criteria in the job description
- Completed diversity monitoring form
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, 17th May 2016
First stage interviews
- The Look Ahead website »
- Job Description (PDF)
- Divertsity Monitoring Form (Word Document)
- Current Operating Structure (PDF)
- Look Ahead Benefits (PDF)
- Look Ahead Values & Behaviours (PDF)
- 2015 Look Ahead Annual Review (PDF)