Ofcom is going through a period of positive change which has provided a unique opportunity to re-prioritise and set a new strategic direction – so an exciting time to join us.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Head of HR Services to join a dynamic and well established HR function. Reporting to the HR Director and working in a matrix structure with Senior HR Business Partners, this is a critical role within the HR team, providing both strategic and operational input. You will be responsible for leading and developing a team of eight HR professionals to ensure delivery of an outstanding front line service to the organisation.
We are looking for a successful and commercially orientated individual capable of leading and supporting the HR Services team, with strengths in HR processes and analytics. The 'fit' of this individual within the close knit HR team will be crucial, we are seeking a flexible and collaborative approach, an excellent relationship builder and ideally a broader strategic mindset.
- Lead, build and develop an outstanding HR service team; ensuring the team is focused on delivering a high quality, customer focused, efficient support to the business.
- Work with Senior HR Business Partners and HRD to ensure consistent communication and implementation of HR initiatives, policy and processes.
- Implement a number of projects including; Recruitment Review, 360 degree feedback implementation, HR systems roadmap and pay review approach.
- Manage the provision of HR Management Information, to ensure HR analytics are providing excellent business intelligence.
- Be a real team player, with good communication skills and capable of seeing the wider business perspective.
So if you have a solid background in HR operations, significant team management experience and believe you embody the OFCOM values of excellence, agility, empowerment and collaboration, please contact Rebecca Beardwell, firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and application information.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send:
- A full CV
- A covering letter addressing the criteria in the job description
- Completed diversity monitoring form
Please send your application by email to email@example.com
First stage interviews