Jade is a highly capable member of our Finance team. She specialises in recruiting part qualified accountants (bands 5, 6 and 7) into National Health Service organisations, both commissioning and provider, on an interim basis across London and the home counties.
- Income and Costing Accountant
- Management Accountant
- Treasury Accountant
- Business Support Accountant
- Financial Accounting and Control
Placement Track Record
- Interim Head of Finance, Ambulance Service
- Interim Financial Controller, NHS Trust
- Interim Cost Accountant, NHS Trust
- Interim Senior Finance Manager, CCG
- Interim Senior Finance Manager, NHS Foundation Trust
Jade initially joined Morgan Law as a Resourcer for the NHS Interim Finance team, shortly after gaining her BSc degree in Human Resource Management. After progressing quickly through our graduate training programme, she is now an integral part of the NHS Interim Finance team and is committed to delivering the best possible service to both clients and candidates.