Rutesh has over 18 years’ professional experience in finance and technology recruitment, covering the public and not-for-profit sectors, financial services and industry and commerce. Currently a Partner at Morgan Law, Rutesh oversees the specialist Finance team, helping the consultants develop their expertise in the discipline. He also personally recruits permanent and interim positions in this area.
- Financial recruitment
- Interim management
- Senior permanent recruitment
- Professional networking
- Career advice
Placement Track Record
- Interim Group Finance Director, Education Charity
- Interim Group Financial Controller, Central Government Department
- Interim Head of FPA, Leading University
- Deputy Director of Finance, Leading University
- Interim Head of Service Charge, Large Housing Association
A graduate of the London School of Economics and Political Science with an MSc in Operational Research, Rutesh joined the Graduate Scheme at Marks and Spencer, where he rose to the level of Assistant Finance Manager. In 1998 he joined a global public listed recruitment firm where he worked for 15 years, eventually becoming a Director. Rutesh brought his vast experience to Morgan Law in 2014.