IT & TechnologyDaniel sits within the specialist IT & Technology team at Morgan Law. Having quickly developed expert knowledge of IT recruitment and a solid network of relationships in the industry, he focuses on finding high-calibre candidates for interim and contract placements at leading organisations in the public and not-for-profit sectors.
- Project Managers
- IT Support
- Service Deliver and Service Desk Managers
- Implementation Specialists
- IT Managers
- Head of IT
Placement Track Record
- Interim Head of Service Delivery, Arts and Museums
- Interim Technical Engineer, Central Government
- Interim Technical Architect, Leading Charity
- Interim Head of Technical Operations, Leading University
- Interim Senior Business Analyst, Central Government
After graduating from the University of Exeter with a degree in History and Politics, Daniel joined Morgan Law in 2015. He had previously worked in a global recruitment firm, where he gained vital experience in IT recruitment and found a passion for delivering high-quality recruitment solutions.