Nicola worked at Morgan Law for seven very successful years in the early 2000’s, returning in 2017 as a Director for the South West division to further develop Morgan Law’s expertise and resources in this region. She specialises in recruiting to Finance Director and Senior Finance Interim Manager roles across the public sector with an extensive network and unrivalled knowledge in this field.
Nicola and her team focus on both interim and permanent recruitment solutions, from part-qualified finance professionals through to executive level appointments, for all public and not-for-profit organisations in the South West Region.
- Directors of Finance / Directors of Resources
- Deputy Director of Finance
- Associate and Assistant Finance Directors
- Financial Controller
- Head of Financial Planning
- Head of Financial / Management Accounts
- Finance Business Partners
- Income and Reference Costers
- Long Term Financial Modellers
- Financial Project Managers
- Management and Financial Accountants
- Assistant Management and Financial Accountants
- Payroll/Accounts Payable and Receivable
Placement Track Record
- Commercial and Finance Director, National Charity
- Divisional Finance Manager, NHS Trust
- Finance Business Partner, Housing Association
- Interim Turnaround Director, CCG
- Interim Deputy Director of Finance, CCG
An accomplished recruiter with nearly 20 years’ experience recruiting executive and senior financial management positions in both commercial and not-for-profit organisations, Nicola has an exceptional understanding of different business requirements, enabling her to provide bespoke, informed service and a high level of professionalism to clients and candidates alike.