Chris works within the Health Management team and focuses on interim recruitment. He works with the NHS and wider healthcare sector to help find exceptional programme change, operations and health management professionals.
- Chief Operating Officer
- Operations Director/Associate Director
- Divisional General Manager/General Manager
- Service Manager
- Programme Director
- Programme/Project Manager
- Director of Nursing/Chief Nurse
- Head of Nursing
- Quality Assurance/Risk Manager
- Clinical Governance Manager
Placement Track Record
- Associate Director of Operations for Clinical Support Services, Acute Trust
- Delivery Director for Theatre Utilisation, Acute Trust
- Theatre Manager, Acute Trust
Chris has almost 10 years’ experience in public sector contract recruitment. Chris entered the recruitment industry at the age of 18 where he worked for one of the leading medical locum recruiters where he was responsible for placing short-term specialist consultant surgeons and physicians within the NHS and private sector. In a highly specialist and competitive market, Chris worked hard to become one of the best specialist recruiters in the market and over six years managed to build an impressive client list. In 2013 Chris took the decision to move to London and join Morgan Law where he was responsible for recruiting mid to executive level managers within the NHS. Chris then joined the IT & Technology team to help deal with the vast demand for contract IT professionals to help organisations in the public and not-for-profit sectors deliver transformation and change projects. Chris recently returned back to recruiting programme, change and operations management professionals in the healthcare sector.