IT & Technology
Lydia sits within the specialist IT & Technology team at Morgan Law. Having quickly developed expert knowledge of IT recruitment and a solid network of relationships in the industry, she focuses on finding high-calibre candidates for permanent placements at leading organisations predominantly in the Not-for-Profit and Arts & Museums sectors.
- IT Support
- Service Delivery and Service Desk Managers
- IT Managers
- Head of IT
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
Placement Track Record
- Permanent Service Desk Manager, Arts and Museums
- Permanent Service Desk Engineer, Arts and Museums
- Permanent IT Support Officer, Leading Charity
- Permanent Network Engineer, Leading University
After Graduating from University College London with a First-Class degree in French and Spanish, Lydia joined Morgan Law in 2018. She had previously worked for an educational firm in Paris where she gained vital experience in IT and developed strong interpersonal skills.