Procurement & Estates
Bradley is responsible for recruiting middle to senior managers across the South East within Procurement & Contract Management and Estates & Facilities. He has over 14 years’ experience of working on both interim and permanent vacancies across the public and not-for-profit sectors, including NHS, charity, education, and housing organisations, as well as both central and local government bodies.
- Procurement & Contract Management
- Estates & Facilities
- Board Directors
- Project & Programme Management
Placement Track Record
- Chief Operating Officer, CCG
- Director of Procurement, Local Government
- Assistant Director of Property & Procurement, Housing Association
- Head of Procurement, NHS Trust, Housing Association, Charity, Local Government, University
- Senior Category Managers, NHS Trust, Housing Association, Charity, Local Government, University
- Director of Estates & Facilities, Mental Health Trust, CCG and NHS Trust
- Head of Property & Estates, Local Government, Housing Association
- Facilities Manager, Charity, Membership Body, Charity, Local Government, Central Government
Prior to Joining Morgan Law, Bradley worked for a national public sector consultancy with responsibility for recruiting into specialist areas including procurement and project management, policy and strategy, and marketing and communications. On joining Morgan Law in 2008, he assisted in setting up the Procurement & Estates and Health Management divisions and has developed strong client and candidate relationships across the public sector.