Lara manages the company’s dedicated NHS-focused Finance team, which is built on valuing and nurturing long term relationships, offering a straightforward, professional and trustworthy approach, and delivering value for money. Extensively networked across the senior end of the NHS marketplace, and with over 15 years’ experience in specialist recruitment for the NHS, public and not-for-profit sectors, Lara is committed to supporting our clients in sourcing high-calibre talent.
Her expert team covers both interim and permanent recruitment solutions from Band 5 through to executive level appointments for NHS organisations ranging from Acute Trusts to Community and Mental Health Trusts to CCGs and CSUs.
- Director of Finance
- Head of Financial Planning
- Head of Financial/Management Accounts
- Financial Controller
- Income and Reference Costers
- Long Term Financial Modellers and Foundation Trust Modellers
- SLR Specialists
- Senior Acute Finance Manager
- QIPP Finance Manager
- Year End Specialists
Placement Track Record
- Interim Finance Manager, London NHS Trust
- Interim Management Accountant, London NHS Trust
- Interim Head of Management Accounts, London NHS Trust
- Interim Finance Manager, London CCG
- Interim Systems Accountant, Essex NHS Trust
Lara joined Morgan Law in 2006 from a large multinational competitor and has since used her 14 years’ specialist NHS and wider public and not-for-profit experience to strengthen and develop Morgan Law’s successful finance brand. She is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation and holds a BA (Hons) in Business and Marketing.