Procurement & Estates and Health Management
James brings 14 years of recruitment experience to bear, recruiting roles up to director level across procurement, estates and health management. His strong track record is based on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates. It includes placing senior professionals in interim and permanent roles at NHS, private health, education, housing, social care, and charity organisations, as well as central government local government bodies.
- Procurement & Contract Management
- Estates & Facilities,
- Acute Commissioning
- Mental Health Commissioning
- Community Commissioning, Primary Care
- Performance & Information Management
Placement Track Record
- Director of Procurement, Housing Group
- Director of Procurement, Private Healthcare
- Programme Director, NHS Procurement Hub
- Director of Estates & Facilities, NHS Trust
- Director of Commissioning & Contract Management, CCG
Prior to starting at Morgan Law in 2009, James worked as a Procurement Consultant at British Energy, before joining a successful UK-based recruitment company in 2003. There he specialised in placing senior level finance, estates and procurement staff across both the private and public sectors. Over the course of the next six years he successfully developed new business with a range of clients including AXA, Zurich, Coca-Cola, RWE, Babcock, Intel, NHS and MOD.