Human ResourcesRebecca leads the HR permanent division at Morgan Law, which benefits from her 14 years of experience in providing high-quality recruitment solutions to leading organisations. Rebecca specialises in permanent HR appointments, from mid to senior level, covering the public and not-for-profit sectors in London and the South East.
- HR Director
- HR Business Partner /HR Generalist
- HR Transformation & Change
- Organisational Development
- Learning & Development
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- HRIS & Management Information
- Pay & Reward/Compensation & Benefits
Placement Track Record
- HR Director, Social Care Charity
- HR Director, Housing Association
- Assistant Director of Organisational Development, University
- Senior HR Business Partner, International, Non-profit Organisation
- HR Director, NHS Trust
Having started her career in Paris recruiting permanent bilingual posts for international companies, Rebecca returned to the UK in 2001, where she found her passion for public and not-for-profit recruitment and helped a FTSE 250 recruitment company build a successful HR recruitment desk. Headhunted by Morgan Law in 2005, Rebecca has guided our HR division to sustained growth and continued success, making it a recognised market-leader renowned for high levels of customer service.