Meet the Team
Rohen has been at Morgan Law for over 7yrs.
His proactive and people focused approach combined with her extensive market knowledge has seen him build a network across these sectors, developing new business for Morgan Law where delighted customers continue to recommend his services to colleagues.
Having specialised in the Public Sector throughout his career, Rohen has a wealth of knowledge and experience of these sectors, especially as an expert in the Charity and Higher Education markets.
Specialising in permanent finance recruitment, Rohen has built a loyal client base within the Not For-profit and public sector, recruiting from Middle Management to Director level roles.
Roles recently recruited to includes:
- Director of Finance
- Head of Finance
- Project Lead
- Associate Director of Finance
- Financial Controller
- Finance Business Partner
- Financial Accountants
By taking the time to gain an in-depth understanding of their needs and competencies, Rohen helps clients grow their businesses and candidates further their careers in finance.
In the past 12 months, Rohen has successfully placed:
- Christian Aid: CFO
- Bowel Cancer UK: Director of Finance & Resources
- Refugee Council: Head of Finance
- Woodard Academies: Deputy Director of Finance
- Grey Coat Foundation: Director of Finance
- Financial Accountant: Livability
- Head of FP&A: Dementia UK
- CFO: The Brooke
- Finance Manager x3 : Homerton NHS
- Year End Accountant: National Portrait Gallery
- Finance Manager: Stoll Housing
- Financial Accountant: Greenhouse Sports
- Finance Manager: BBC Media Action