Ravensbourne is a world-class education provider within the University sector, delivering cutting-edge teaching in digital media and design. We are a centre of excellence, supporting the development of individuals and businesses through learning, skills, applied research, enterprise and innovation across multiple professions.
Our state of the art facilities in London are also a serious hub for business; offering a destination for showcases, exhibitions, corporate hospitality and access to creative technology for training. As a highly regarded employer, we offer a dynamic culture and working environment like no other.
As we enter a new phase in our development, we require a Director of Finance to strategically lead a number of vital business areas. As a professionally qualified accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic financial planning, advice and leadership for the Board;
- Ensuring the day-to-day delivery of an effective finance function;
- Driving commercial activity and income via both new and existing means;
- Developing the existing estates and facilities strategy;
- Supporting the growth of our international influence;
- Continuously developing and improving systems and processes;
- Reviewing and driving the performance of new and existing contracts;
- Supporting future capital development;
- Collaborating on the facilities strategy.
The successful candidate will enjoy the support to grow their role to be as wide-ranging and influential as they can, within a team of peers who thrive on challenge and interaction.
For further details and to discuss one of the most exciting positions and employers available, contact Rob Johnson on email@example.com or 020 7747 4922.