Interim SRM Lead
One of Morgan Law’s Central Government clients requires an Interim with experience of developing and implementing a Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) strategies.
Duties will include:
- Identify the organization’s top strategic suppliers, through an in-depth review of supplier and contract spend
- Lead on the supplier relationship management of these key strategic suppliers
- Create the appropriate level of SRM across the organisation through the development of a new SRM toolkit
- Develop and implement new SRM policies and procedures
- Deliver Value for money from all major contracts through promoting commercial best practice
- Provide training on SRM methodology and the role it plays in category management.
- MCIPS or qualified by experience
- Track record operating in a large complex organisation
- Experience of developing and implementing successful SRM strategies
- Understanding of public sector procurement rules (Desirable but not essential) (Ongoing Flexible working is offered)