Interim Project Finance Manager
My client is a busy public sector organisation who is looking to recruit a Project Finance Manager on an interim basis to help support their financial improvement programme
You need to be a qualified accountant or strong finalist with several years’ experience of working in a large organisation
Key skills required:
• Experience of leading on annual budget setting; monthly budget reporting; financial business partner supporting budget holders & managers; budget forecasting and variance analysis.
• A confident and strong communicator, who has the experience of strong partnership working and influencing skills across operational and corporate staff.
• Strong systems experience, having the confidence to operate across different financial systems and manage projects
• Strong organisational and project management skills, to ensure a robust project plan is developed and agreed and all staff effectively work to the agreed project plan.
• Prior experience of devolving budgets from a centralised budget system to a fully devolved budget system would be advantageous