Operations Manager (People & Culture)
At Plan International, we are proud to have built a strong global function, we are now looking to drive continuous improvement in our people and culture operational service delivery team and across our systems and processes for employee and people management services within the newly relaunched People and Culture team.
We aim to continue to ‘raise the bar’ to the new priorities of the organisation. Our operations team is key to ensuring that the people and culture team is focussed on supporting our global client groups, employees and people managers to deliver on the aims of our ‘100 Million Reasons’ strategy.
In our future Operations Manager (People & Culture) , we are looking for a senior, highly experienced and qualified professional who can build on our firm foundations and take our People & Culture Operations Team to the next level.
You will lead and drive our people and culture operational service delivery, HRIS specialist and operations coordinators, to deliver integrated processes and service excellence across the many and varied transactional aspects involved in serving employees and people manager questions and queries, across the entire employee lifecycle. In addition to a strong customer service ethic, you will bring practitioner experience of customer journey/user experience and business process design, e.g. Kaizen, Lean or Design Thinking/Agile methodologies. You will also have the opportunity to influence and update our customer response/tracking system and different channels for responding/directing responses, through improved automation/technology solutions, to deliver improved processes and responses.
You will be a highly credible and consultative partner to senior managers with the confidence and interpersonal skills to coach, negotiate, challenge and influence at all levels within the organisation. As well as bringing technical expertise in people related matters, you will be a strong and supportive team leader, with a global mindset and ability to working across a broad range of cultural, economic and social contexts, so an understanding of the challenges and complexities that come with delivering international solutions is required.
Some key deliverables:
- Drive measurable continuous improvement of HR systems, processes and policies to develop service excellence within HR Operations.
- Design, develop and implement legally compliant HR policies and procedures that are responsive to business needs, and the employee experience.
- Oversee the provision of appropriate information in areas of employee relations, recruitment, performance management, compensation, reporting, payroll and pensions.
- Manage, train and motivate the Operations team to ensure an efficient and effective service.
- Work closely with the People and Culture team to provide accurate management information for service level agreements, KPI’s and service/experience reporting and data.
- Provide strategic and some operational case work support on complex ER casework, reward and inter-company transfer and Visas
- Manage the Global Hub and International payrolls, ensuring compliance and supporting internal/external audit support, liaising with external payroll partners and other suppliers.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please refer to the job description in the link below.