At Plan International, we are proud to have built a strong global function, we are now looking to develop and strengthen our HRIS provision within the newly relaunched People and Culture team. We aim to continue to ‘raise the bar’ to the new priorities of the organisation our function through ensuring that the people and culture team is focussed on supporting our global client groups to deliver on the aims of our ‘100 Million Reasons’ strategy .
In our HRIS Specialist we are looking for an experienced and qualified HRIS professional, who will work closely with the Operations Manager and the People and Culture team to continue to build and improve an exceptional human resource information system provision. We need an individual to join us who has not only proven experience of supporting HRIS systems in a large matrix organisation but also a proactive approach and a drive to review and improve processes and functionality where possible. You will work closely with the internal IT and application teams and your primary role is to understand, maintain and troubleshoot on the information system (Success Factors) from an HR utilisation perspective.As well as bringing technical expertise in HR metrics, data analytics and an eye for detail, you will be a strong communicator with good customer focus and the ability to liaise with a broad range of stakeholders across our global organisation.
This role has international reach and will act as the key People and Culture team point of contact for many different stakeholder groups across all levels of the organisation, from our UK Global Hub throughout our country offices.
Some key deliverables:
• Drive the use of Success Factors, Ingentis and TTS as the primary people data source across the business.
• Act as ‘go to’ person and subject matter expert in relation to HRIS matters and aid in improving training and communication.
• Partnering with strategic business partners to develop and maintain consistent dashboards and reports.
• Review and update HRIS priorities, plan and monitor current and future requirements for the organisation.
• Lead on potential innovation and continuous improvement through automation, process improvement and system enhancement.
• Provide expertise in use of reporting tool and developing reports, including taking data and translating into helpful insights, to improve data driven decisions.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please refer to the job description in the link below.