Programme Director: Surrey Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health Alliance
Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is the leading provider of health and social care services for people of all ages with mental ill health, drug and alcohol misuse, and learning disabilities in Surrey and north east Hampshire. Our Trust has a longstanding reputation for delivering award-winning healthcare.
Surrey is committed to transforming emotional wellbeing and mental health services (EWMH) for its children, young people and families and embarking on an exciting new model based on the THRIVE framework with a 30% increase in investment to help deliver this. The services will be delivered through an already formed Alliance, led by Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust in partnership with The Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust, Surrey Wellbeing Partnership (a consortium of local and national VCSE providers), Barnados, National Autistic Society and Learning Space. The Alliance will work closely with Surrey Heartlands system providers across the Local Authority, education and health and social care.
We require a highly experienced Programme Director to lead the new EWMH Alliance for Surrey. Reporting to the Board of the Alliance, your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the transformation programme within the system aligning the vision and values of the Alliance
- Managing multiple stakeholders and influencing change to ensure the best outcomes for children, young people and their families
- Working with senior Alliance leaders to embed and promote a culture of openness, transparency, robust decision making and shared vision in order to successfully mobilise services
- Embedding the THRIVE framework across the system and strengthen an integrated approach to early intervention and prevention
- Developing an approach across the Alliance which is focussed on continuous learning and outcomes to steer wider transformational change across Children’s service
- Taking responsibility for budgetary oversight across the Alliance
The successful candidate will have worked at a senior level delivering children’s and young people’s services within a complex, multi-partner setting. An inspirational leader, you will bring together strategy, vision and expertise from within the Alliance to deliver a cohesive, evidence-based approach to transforming EWMH services in Surrey. You will have the ability to think strategically, seeing the bigger picture and successfully advocating this across the Alliance and our wider partners. Skills in change management, communication, engagement, negotiation and influence will be important in your success.
This represents a very exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation and collaboration in the delivery of EWMH services to children, young people and their families.
For a recruitment pack with further information, please contact James Stephens at Morgan Law Executive Recruitment by emailing email@example.com The Closing Date for applications will be midnight on Monday 1st February