A university based in London requires a new Category Manager to provide commercial support on a range professional services related projects.
- Manage end to end procurement processes in line with EU legislation
- Provide advice to stakeholders on the development of specifications, contracts and pricing strategies
- Establish best practice in procurement across a broad refurbishment project portfolio
- Oversee the procurement work of external consultants and ensure they conform with best practice procurement
- Member of CIPS or equivalent by experience
- Previous higher education sector experience
- Working knowledge of public sector procurement rules