Interim HR Manager
I am currently recruiting an Interim HR Manager for a renowned University in London. This is a generalist HR role paying a salary of£45,000 to £54,000 per year and is initially for a period of 6 months. Reporting to the Deputy Director of HR, you will be one of 8 HR Managers and you will have responsibility for one of their schools.
The ideal candidate will be available to start within 1 to 2 weeks and should have HR experience from complex organisations within the Public Sector. This role is currently home-based / remote working but there may be a point in the future where hybrid working will be required.
You will have: -
- An undergraduate degree and be a member of the CIPD preferably level 7 at least;
- Experience of managing employee relations and advising the client group on recruitment, workforce planning, OD and learning as well as embedding new structures following a restructure;
- Knowledge of the HEI context will be helpful;
- Experience of dealing with Trades Unions;
- Experience of working with a challenging client group and managing stake-holders.
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply for this role now.