Dynamics CRM Tester & Quality Assurance Analyst
We are working with Christian Aid to help build a CRM team to deliver a new phase of their CRM programme and as part of that team, they are seeking a Tester & Quality Assurance Analyst who will ensure that designs and technical deliverables meet quality objectives in the delivery of new functionality to their CRM
You will be joining and advising the CRM development team in decisions that identify testing activities and deliverables critical that are critical to the project.
Following on from the core implementation, this programme will be rolled out over the next 12-15 months as an entirely new project with a new internal team driving it forward to ensure the business has the required tools to deliver on their mission.
About the role
As an in-house QA tester you will sit within their small Microsoft Dynamics CRM development team, and you'll be involved in the entire project lifecycle, from initial project setup and test plan creation to implementation of testing and final sign off. You’ll be integral to the success of our development lifecycle.
The QA is responsible for ensuring that the organisation's software development is fit for purpose, meeting both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations. In addition to ensuring quality on projects, the successful applicant will put in place automated testing tools and provide mentoring and advice to others based on experience of these. You will have proven experience of working with an Agile mindset and practices.
- Work with the team to co-create and sign off acceptance criteria for technical and UX user stories as a key basis for QA testing
- Work with Product Owners/Scrum Masters to ensure that designs and technical deliverables meet quality objectives and are realistically estimated.
- With minimal supervision, develop and execute manual and automated test scripts/scenarios to become the standard across all CRM developments and set the standard for 'How we do things around here' for QAT and UAT and ensure that targets are achieve
- Responsible for identifying and reviewing testing activities and deliverables critical to project and/or sprint quality
- Extensive experience with testing Microsoft Dynamics 365 and data integrations with SSIS.
- Extensive experience of developing test plans, test strategies and test cases, understanding feature specifications and creating test suites for new features.
- Experience of verifying the quality of incoming data, and verifying functionality and data output against requirements. • Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment and work independently with integrity under minimal supervision
- Relevant experience of working in a similar position within another company or organisation
- Experience of JIRA