Interim HR Advisor
My client, a renowned Regulatory body, is looking for 2 interim HR Advisors to support them through a period of transformation / change for a period of 3 to 4 months. The role pays an annual salary of £32,635 and will be home-based but may have some meeting in the London office.
The primary focus of the role is working flexibly to deliver actions in line with the HR Project Plan, from pre-consultation preparations, through the formal consultation process, mapping and matching, Voluntary Redundancy, redeployment and Compulsory Redundancy.
Please apply if the following matches your experience and skills: -
• Experience of working in Advisor role in an HR capacity
• Good knowledge of employment law
• CIPD qualified or part-qualified
• Experience of supporting HR projects, particularly related to change / transformation and restructure programmes
• Supporting consultation processes and providing advice to staff on these matters