Interim Assistant HR Business Partner
My client, a renowned Regulatory body, is looking for an interim Assistant HR Business Partner for a period of 4 to 7 months initially from the start of September at a salary of £40,451 per year and will be home-based mainly but may require some travel to the London office for meetings.
This position works with the Human Resources Business Partner to deliver a business focused HR service that meets the needs of the client area(s) and wider organisation. Working in partnership with HR team members to ensure pay and employee relations issues are managed to a high quality, ensuring adherence to legislation, policies and terms and conditions. Contributing to strategic HR projects and deputising for HR Business Partner as required.
You should be a good relationship builder who is Graduate or chartered member of the CIPD or currently undertaking qualification. You must be well-organised as there is a demanding workload to prioritise and you should have strong communication and influencing skills as well as the ability to drive change and process improvement. You should have good experience of working with managers and advising on employee relations cases including complex queries on pay/terms and conditions and providing appropriate solutions. Proven HR advisory or senior extensive experience in HR transactional matters, including strong knowledge and application of UK employment legislation will be of benefit.
The responsibilities include: -
• To quickly and effectively build and maintain strong and credible relationships with managers at all levels within the client area and to develop in-depth understanding of the work of the organisation.
• To provide advice to managers to contribute to effective management of staff and meet governance requirements.
• Effectively advise on and manage employee relations cases, including disciplinary, grievance, absence management and performance.
• To work in partnership with managers at a strategic level to constructively challenge and identify opportunities for change and development.
• To identify, pre-empt and prioritise issues and problems leading to structured and appropriate solutions, working with managers and HR colleagues as appropriate. This will include a range of HR issues, including complex queries on pay/terms and conditions.
• To contribute to the development of management capability through coaching and identifying learning & development interventions.
• To advise on organisational change initiatives in line with policy and legal frameworks, and working to ensure engagement of staff
• To contribute to strategic HR projects as agreed with HR Business Partner.
If this sounds like your skills and experience and you are available to start in the next 3 to 4 weeks, please apply now.