An organisation in London is recruiting a Recruitment Advisor on an interim basis for 3-4 months. The role will lead on recruitment to deliver the organisations recruitment objectives.
- Provide expert advice and recommendations to Hiring Managers.
- Partner across the organisation to understand the key resource issues.
- Deliver end to end recruitment campaigns.
- Make significant use of LinkedIn recruiter to source candidates and increase the organisations brand awareness.
- Take part in Diversity and Inclusion initiatives, with a focus on its role in recruitment.
- Lead on agency management.
- Produce planned and ad hoc recruitment data.
- Lead on planned and ad hoc recruitment projects.
- Experience of advising managers on a ranger of recruitment issues.
- LinkedIn Recruiter experience
- Experience with iRecruit a bonus
- Strong experience in end-to-end recruitment, recruiting across multiple disciplines.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to identify resourcing improvements.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management