My client is a well-known charity in the centre of Bristol who is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Finance Manager to join the team on a 12 month FTC
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will lead all operational financial aspects of the Charity’s business and work with the Finance Director on several new projects and business cases.
Key responsibilities included:
• Oversee financial management arrangements to ensure that the charity can meet its financial objectives, including robust financial controls.
• Lead the core Finance Team, providing training and support for personal and professional development & performance.
• Ensure that all financial systems and practices are efficient to enable the organisation to maintain financial integrity and ongoing financial resilience.
• Manage and report the financial KPI’s - working with colleagues to manage and develop corporate KPIs and communicating organisational progress.
• Supporting the FD and leadership team in the preparation and presentation of financial reports to Trustees and other stakeholders, all financial aspects of the business planning process, new project development, liaising with external stakeholders, funding partners, banks, our auditors and others on financial matters
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with a variety of staff and external partners will be important as is a flexible approach to work and a hands-on involvement.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting transformation and change program for the charity and could lead to a permanent position in the future