Digital Project Manager
Morgan Law have partnered exclusively with the International Institute for Strategic Studies, in order to recruit a key position within the Applications and Projects team.
The Digital Product Manager will take ownership of several existing and planned new digital products which form part of our Digital First strategy. In this role you will have responsibility for evaluating a website refresh project and launching a range of digital products in support of the IISS’ world-leading research and international events.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Act as product owner and project manager on a number of digital visualization products linked to specific research programs
- Work with the business to define requirements and manage the development and launch of digital products
- Act as the technical SME for the existing IISS website working with external support partners and internal teams to provide training, manage CMS support issues, and managing the website development roadmap.
- Work with senior stakeholders to define the strategic business requirements and manage the development of a business case for a website refresh project
Skills & Experience required.
- Experience of working with stakeholders to define business requirements for digital products.
- Be technically aware, with familiarity in digital development technologies, including content management systems and development languages.
- Experience of working with a website CMS ideally as an administrator.
- Be familiar with best practices in the digital landscape, including usability, design, security, development and project management.
- Experience of managing digital development projects (including estimation and project plan development).
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects through the entire lifecycle of digital development from information architecture to prototyping, user testing, internal testing and bug-fixing.
- Experience of document business requirements for external tendering.
- Experience of working with external development partners to drive high quality delivery on time and to budget.
- Experience of Sitecore 8 or above
- Experience with analytics suites, creating custom audience segments, automated reports, and custom tracking in Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- The role will require a broad range of skills and whilst strong technical awareness is essential the role does not require programming experience and is more likely to suit project managers, business analysts or product owners.
- Creative and innovative approach to work, with ability to track and implement latest thinking, technology, and best practice to complement and promote the IISS’ values and objectives.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with an excellent organisation in a great location, please apply with a copy of your CV and a covering letter, detailing your suitability for the role.