My charity client is currently recruiting a Data Architect to play an important role in the change and transformation to a data-driven culture. The post-holder will be responsible for making key decisions on the implementation of the data strategy and the roll-out of new data management systems and platforms.
The role will work closely with a variety of stakeholders across internal teams, as well as managing external relationships to ensure a successful data solution is delivered.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Being the design authority for all data architectures required to support the systems and platforms, both new and existing, working alongside existing technical architects
- Implementing key change projects to support the Data and Insights strategy across the organisation
- Leading the data design work for the new membership system, looking at data integrations to build a Master Data view
- Investigating solutions to data management such as a data warehouse / data lake and recommending the best solution for the organisation
- Embedding of data architecture documentation and governance processes such as data cataloguing, data standards and data dictionaries
- Effectively communicating architecture and vision to a range of stakeholders
- Advocating a rational and practical approach to good data architecture and data management
Skills & Experience required.
- Experience working in a similar role making high level impactful data architecture decisions
- Experience in introducing and leading on the implementation of new systems and processes Exposure to data from digital systems such as CRM, CMS, mobile apps, and social media
- Experience communicating and presenting complex ideas to a range of audiences
- Experience working in collaborative Agile teams to deliver digital product outcomes
- Strong knowledge of current data architecture best-practice, methodologies, tools, and frameworks
- Strong skills in data modelling, analysis and governance process
- Significant awareness of data compliance and legislation and how that applies to architectural decisions
This is initially a fixed-term contract until the end of July 2022, with a likelihood of an extension. If you are interested in this role which offers an exciting opportunity to really make the role your own, please apply with a copy of your CV.