A University in London is looking to recruit an HR Advisor to join their HR Team. This is an exciting opportunity to provide generalist HR advice. This role will support on a range of HR matters and will be based 2-3 days in the office.
- Provide customer focused and professional HR advisory service to managers and employees.
- Establish relationships with managers and contacts across the business area to understand and advise on people management issues.
- Manage an ER caseload, including performance management.
- Advise on policies and procedures.
- Coach and support line managers, building capability.
- Support and lead on various HR projects.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of relevant training that improves management capability.
- Strong experience with employee relations and experience of managing casework.
- Experience in education would be a bonu
- CIPD Associate / Graduate Qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability establish rapport with a variety of stakeholders