Head of Organisational Development
Morgan Law are delighted to now be working in partnership with Clifton College to recruit their new Head of Organisational on a permanent, full time basis.
Clifton College is one of the leading independent boarding schools in the UK. Situated on a magnificent campus in Clifton, in the vibrant city of Bristol, the College provides a very diverse, modern, and connected co-educational school environment for children and young people aged 0 to 19. They are known for academic excellence, providing myriad opportunities, state of the art facilities, superb pastoral care and expert staff who deliver the very best learning and development. They have 1200 pupils and employ 600 staff together with a range of contracted services.
As Head of Organisational Development, working closely with the Director of People & Organisation and with responsibility for a small team, you will develop and lead Organisational Development activities which deliver a culture of high performance and employee engagement in support of the College’s strategy to be a great place to work, and a leader in their field in respect of the development opportunities for their employees. This will include developing, implementing and evaluating the impact of cross-organisational strategies, plans, systems and processes in areas including; Learning and development, Leadership development, Employee engagement Employer brand, Equality Diversity & Inclusion, Succession planning, Workforce planning, along with much more!
As Head of Organisational Development you will also be the employee wellbeing lead for the organisation, ensuring that strategies are in place and resources are available to support all employees.
To be considered for the exciting opportunity you will need to be highly credible professional with a demonstrable passion and drive for organisational development and unleashing the capabilities of teams and individuals. You will also require:
• A recognised HR, OD or L&D qualification and/or significant mid-level practical experience in organisational development
• Experience of leading an organisational development function for a complex organisation, whether as a stand-alone practitioner or as a manager
• An up to date knowledge and understanding of organisational design techniques and approaches
• Knowledge and understanding of OD processes and interventions which embed culture change, behaviours and values, and achieve employee engagement
• Experience of developing and implementing Wellbeing strategies and interventions, or a demonstrable passion to develop knowledge and experience in this area
• Experience of creating and delivering a range of organisational development interventions with proven business benefits
• Experience of managing change and leading on OD projects with successful and timely implementation
In return you can look forward to joining an outstanding organisation and working with an excellent team, along with as a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Generous Pension Scheme
• Option for Private Medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Gym Membership
• Nursery and holiday club facilities
• Cycle to work scheme
• Confidential Counselling
• Free lunch
For further details and to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07973 314 423.