Business Systems Analyst
Salary: up to £50,000 pa
Location: Millbank, London
Reporting to: Head of Business Solutions
Hours: 36 hours per week
Post: Business Systems Analyst
Morgan Law are proud to be partnering with Tate to recruit this key role for their new Business Solutions Team. Tate’s Technology Department deliver operational, systems development and information management services to over 1,200 users internally across five sites, as well as supporting their website and platforms which are viewed and accessed across the world. They are looking for a Business Systems Analyst to work as part of a project team to support the delivery of a varied number of projects for the organisation.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Consult with stakeholders and end users to define business and operational requirements
- Gather and analyse data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and solution requirements.
- Generate and compile reports based on the findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to process or system issues.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for enhancing the customer experience, business processes, operations, and information process flows.
- Able to develop system prototypes to provide assurance to stakeholders that the system will meet their business needs
- Review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further utilising these systems.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications by configuring the system to provide new functions.
- Create systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system developers.
- Communicate process changes, enhancements, and modifications, verbally or through written documentation, so that stakeholders understand the issues and the solutions.
- Significant demonstrable experience in digital technology, for example Enterprise and Desktop Applications, knowledge of hosting solutions including cloud technologies.
- All round general knowledge covering an IT department spectrum.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to explain technology simply
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- A clear understanding and in-depth experience of end-user engagement at operational, tactical, and strategic levels, across business platform areas.
- Strong diplomacy, listening, influencing and negotiation skills, gained in complex organisations with a broad range of business deliverables.
- Experience in a variety of requirement gathering techniques with excellent business process modelling, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- An appetite for challenging existing practices where appropriate with the tenacity to implement and drive continuous improvement methodologies across the teams
- Intermediate to advanced skills in using Office 365 applications, in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Knowledge of the Tessitura ticketing, membership and e-commerce system is an advantage.
You can find further information about Tate and how to apply here https://www.morgan-law.com/tate/ or please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our jobs are like our galleries, open to all