HR Partner (Diversity & Inclusion Lead)
- Are you a passionate HR Partner who enjoys engaging, leading and inspiring colleagues and works with them to foster a shared understanding of how they can support and embed delivery of a Diversity and Inclusion strategy within an organisation?
My client, an independent public sector regulatory body has been embedding its Diversity and Inclusion strategy over the last 12 months and is now seeking an experience HR Partner with experience of delivering successful EDI work and delivering real change, to join them for a fixed term period of 18 months.
As HR Partner, working alongside an outstanding HR team, you will support c350 colleagues by championing the Diversity and Inclusion agenda and leading on the planning and delivery of D&I focused events, training and organisation wide initiatives. You will also provide wider support on a range of HR Change, Project and Business Partnering activities
Working with colleagues across the organisation, including the Diversity network, you will be responsible for:
- Providing expert advice to the D&I Strategy board, comprising senior colleagues from the organisation, on a variety of areas within the employee lifecycle
- Creating products that bring the strategy to life through the delivery of the D&I action plan.
- Engaging key stakeholders across the organisation, building on and embedding the delivery of the strategy.
- Diversity and Inclusion transformation is hugely important to this organisation and this role requires a confident subject matter expert, with excellent knowledge of Diversity and Inclusion issues in the UK and who can bring colleagues on a journey and drive change across the business.
To be considered you will also require:
- Strong experience of the Inclusion agendas and social trends
- Experience of running D&I change programmes across all levels of an organisation
- Experience of working with and influencing senior managers
- Experience of working with data and using this to inform policy and initiatives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and reporting skills including proven experience of influencing decision makers at all levels
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
In return you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in this small, friendly, high performing organisation in which colleagues feel a strong shared sense of public service, work with a high degree of autonomy and empowerment and have the flexibility to adjust working patterns and locations to manage personal commitments.
Please note, the successful candidate may initially work remotely, but there will also be a future requirement to work within one of the following office locations; London, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Glasgow or York