Head of HR Services
My client, a leading Higher Education Institution now has a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Head of HR Services to join them on a permanent basis.
In this exciting role as Head of HR Services you will be accountable for the delivery of high-quality employment related, transactional and advisory services across the organisation.
Leading a team of around 15 staff spanning the areas of Recruitment, HR Advisory and Employee Administration, as Head of HR Services you will play a key role in championing the behaviours and values needed to deliver a culture of service excellence within the team, whilst also leading the review and development of services to improve the customer experience. As an important member of the senior HR team, you will also work alongside HR colleagues to contribute to the development and delivery of the HR People Plan, policy development and key projects.
To be considered you will require:
• An undergraduate degree (or equivalent) and a level 7 qualification in Human Resource Management
• Proven experience of delivering high quality HR services in large, complex, and diverse organisations, including, Recruitment, HR Administration and HR Advisory functions.
• A proven track record as a people manager leading and developing diverse teams to achieve service excellence, whilst managing resources to optimise service delivery.
• Demonstrable experience of developing and managing stakeholder relations in a fast paced, delivery focused environment.
• The ability to act as a trusted advisor, providing advice and guidance to senior managers on employment law and the interpretation of policy and procedure in employee relations casework, including disciplinary and grievance case management.
• Experience of working with contemporary HR systems (ideally SAP), including generating reports and management information to inform decision making.
• Experience of leading or contributing to a range of HR related projects, including reviewing and refining services to improve customer experience.