Interim Assistant HR Business Partner
I have an excellent Interim Assistant HR Business Partner role with a regulatory body based in London, but the role can be carried out on hybrid-working basis predominantly remotely. This role is to the end of December 2022 initially and will report to the Head of HR Business Partnering.
The role will pay £40,451 per year and will involve business as usual, HR generalist work including working in partnership with HR team members to ensure pay and employee relations issues are managed to a high quality, ensuring adherence to legislation, policies and terms and conditions. You will also contribute to strategic HR projects and deputise for HR Business Partners as required.
Some of the key responsibilities and results areas include:
• To quickly and effectively build and maintain strong and credible relationships with managers at all levels within the client area and to develop in-depth understanding of the work of the organisation.
• To provide advice to managers to contribute to effective management of staff and meet governance requirements.
• To effectively advise on and manage employee relations cases, including disciplinary, grievance, absence management and performance.
• To work in partnership with managers at a strategic level to constructively challenge and identify opportunities for change and development.
• To advise on organisational change initiatives in line with policy and legal frameworks, and working to ensure engagement of staff
• To contribute to strategic HR projects as agreed with Head of HR Business Partnering.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now.