Interim Project Managers and Interim Programme Managers
Morgan Law have been solely retained to support the SW Academic Health Science Network (AHSN) with the recruitment of both Interim and Permanent appointments to the organisation. The focus at present is to recruit to 2 x Interim Project Managers and 2 x Interim Programme Managers which are offered on an Outside IR35 contact basis until at least the end of March with a start date as soon as possible in December. Remote working offered with the odd hoc day on site or with stakeholders where required.
We are hoping to shortlist for these roles as soon as we have a suitable list of candidates to cover the 4 roles, so therefore I’d welcome your thoughts if this could be of interest to you. If it is of interest, please can you send to me directly an updated CV, your availability and a day rate you are seeking. We do expect to receive a number of interested candidates and therefore a competitive day rate and a focused Programme and Project Management CV will be advantageous. The role will suit candidates from a Health background in the NHS, although a wider Private Health and Local Government background will be considered. I also have a detailed job pack I can share with you and would welcome a conversation with you to discuss further.
About the SW AHSN
The South West Academic Health Science Network (South West AHSN) is one of 15 AHSNs across the country set up by NHS England to spread innovation at pace and scale across the country in 2013. As the only bodies connecting NHS and academic organisations, local authorities, the third sector and industry, AHSNs are uniquely placed to identify and spread health innovation at pace and scale – driving the adoption and spread of innovative ideas and technologies across large populations.
At the South West AHSN we focus our efforts on improving health equity – identifying and spreading innovative practice that helps close health equity gaps in access to care, quality of care, opportunity for a healthy life and agency in managing individual health. Working with our members and partners, we share the ambition and opportunity to improve health equity through the adoption and spread of innovative practice.
We do this by:
- Spreading innovative practice across the health and care system through collaboration, practical support and knowledge sharing.
- Building capability in our region to spread innovative practice and improve quality.
- Supporting evaluation and application of learning to improve the delivery of health and care services
The Interim opportunities on offer
Interim Programme Manager £400 - £500 a day outside of IR35
We are growing our Programmes function to deliver the aims and ambitions of our new five-year strategy. This is an exciting period of growth and to support this we are seeking to expand our Programmes business function with several new Programme Manager roles. Some examples of programmes you could lead include:
- Transforming pathways to reduce the incidence of Cardiovascular Disease (CVD).
- Reducing health inequalities by ensuring a consistent, national approach to lipid management. Trialling and testing interventions that could help improve services, processes and procedures in order to reduce adverse medicine administration events.
- Designing a programme to tackle mental health inequalities for children and young people through innovation
As part of a peer group of Programme Managers, you will manage a range of projects and lead small direct and matrix teams of other programme managers and project managers. You will be at the heart of our work to spread innovative practice, all with the aim of improving health equity across the South West region.
Interim Project Manager - £350 - £500 a day Outside of IR35
We are growing our Programmes function to deliver the aims and ambitions of our new five-year strategy. This is an exciting period of growth and to support this we are seeking to expand our Programmes business function with several new Project Manager roles. Some examples of programmes you could be working on include:
- Our work to augment and support the accuracy of asthma diagnosis; or
- Supporting our partner organisations where medical devices, diagnostics and digital products have been identified which could be of benefit to support their various pathways
Your role is important in our work to spread innovative practice, you will help make sure our work translates into improved health and care for the people in our region, and more widely through our national network.