Business Systems Manager, Surrey/Home based 55k
Morgan Law are proud to be working with Combat Stress, the UK’s leading charity for veterans’ mental health. They are now looking for a Business Systems Manager (EPR) to manager their Electronic Patient Records system, to ensure that the various departments are benefiting from it and that it remains aligned to the constantly changing services the charity provide. For a century, they have helped former servicemen and women deal with trauma-related mental health problems such as anxiety, depression and post-traumatic stress disorder.
Day to Day
- Pro-actively understand business requirements. Understand how staff are currently using the Electronic patient Record (EPR) system, and determine what pain points they’re experiencing
- Work directly with all departments to streamline processes and implement continuous improvements and integrate new business processes into the ERP where necessary.
- The creation of new user defined forms.
- Writing custom code to manipulate form behaviour.
- The creation of bespoke functionality to make forms more dynamic with conditional hide, show and validation of form fields.
- Make data changes as requested
- Build and maintain training/reference manuals.
- Support the report and data integration and development as needed.
- Be responsible for setting up new users and ensuring access rights are appropriately configured.
- Stay current with ERP system provider
- Build a relationship with the software provider and ensure issues are escalated
- Develop excellent working relationships with all departments within the business.
- Coordinate with external vendors and other operations personnel in order to manage the development.
- Closely manage the delivery from external resources and feedback delivery information.
- Perform support functions; SQL database admin, SQL backups, user security, database maintenance, optimize SQL code, manage the live backup availability.
- Set out a gap analysis and determine whether the constraints of the current ERP are problematic to alignment with services.
- Build a functionality Wishlist.
- Understand the ERP marketplace.
- Understand if the configuration and environment of the EPR is positioned correctly.
- Undertake a full replacement exercise when required
- Preparing for system change
- System design and configuration is aligned with the organization’s business P&P.
- Testing activities are based on the requirements initially defined and approved for the project.
- To-be processes are fully defined and understood.
- The organization is well-prepared for the change to come.
- Experience of managing and working with Electronic Patient Record systems.
- Experience of CareNotes from Advanced would be advantageous.
- Form design and building experience
- Strong communication skills to successfully communicate with all internal departments and external vendors/consultants.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to form and maintain relationships & gain trust and respect from stakeholders internal and external.
- Ability to communicate with non-IT staff at all levels.
- Project management skills
- Ability to think strategically but adopt a hands-on approach and roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
Head Office in Surrey (Hybrid working available/Home Based)