Head of Education and Learning - NHS Band 8c
My NHS client is looking for an experienced Head of Education and Learning (initially until the end March 2022) to deliver a strategic end to end review, with supporting recommendations and proposed delivery plan, of the Learning and Education landscape at the Trust.
Key deliverables for the three month window would be:
• Review of existing infrastructure and governance, and proposal to implement refreshed governance with supporting Terms of Reference and membership, to enable better efficiency and return on investment in budget spend;
• Scope the requirements for a Learning Management System to define organisational need, tender criteria and possible suppliers in the market; and
• Define an Apprenticeship strategy, with implementation recommendations, to ensure we derive maximum benefit from the Apprenticeship Levy, respond to organisational capability requirements, and meet the national workforce skills shortage.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Strong project management skills, including ability to manage risks and track benefits realisation;
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written;
• Strong ability to influence at all levels of the organisation;
• Ability to think strategically and translate this into practical delivery;
• Proven experience of delivering transformational change; and
• Previous experience operating in Learning and Development
If this is of interest, please do apply today